He has also been seen with it all over Owasso and Tulsa - Akira (the new Japanese restaurant), Walmart, On the Border and the movie theater. He makes quite an impression!
Quite the fashion plate. And he doesn't wear it just out to impress, he also wears it constantly while playing at home:
Jackson lately loves playing with his toys on our bed. His Spiderman plane/cars are never far away, and Mickey usually seems to come along for the ride. Lately Mickey has been the big, huge giant that Spiderman has to shoot down in his plane. Can't you feel the force of the afterburners during liftoff?
Some quiet time with Mickey:
This afternoon was so beautiful we decided to go hit some balls at the driving range. We also got Jackson his own small set of clubs so that we could all go out together while I'm practicing. Doesn't he look like a pro?
Tom taught Jackson how to hold the club and set his feet. I need him to teach me, too!! I'm actually getting lessons starting this week - looking forward to it. Hoping that I'll improve to a point where I won't embarrass myself with a customer!
Jackson ended up LOVING it. We stayed for well over an hour at the driving range, and Jackson kept asking for more balls to hit. Jackson would talk through all of the steps before hitting it and then would exclaim loudly "did you see it, Mom?" He even got more air under his ball than I did! I think we're going to have a lot of fun going out on the course next weekend (hopefully). Check back next week for pics of our new adventure!







No comments:
Post a Comment