Jackson and Finn also rode the boats together. Jackson looked to Finn a lot to see what he was doing. I was pretty nervous - I was afraid Jackson would stand up, crawl out of the boat and fall into the water! Thankfully, Finn was there to keep Jackson preoccupied.




We rode the train both times we were there. We got some great pics. Jackson liked waving to others from the train and yelled with excitement when going through the "tunnel". The cars on the train were definitely designed for little kids, though....it was funny watching Jackson push his way between Papa and Gramma to get his seat!
The carousel was not a hit, to my surprise. I thought Jackson would have liked riding on the horses, but I think this one was a little fast for him (and me!). The first time, he lasted about 1/4 of the way through and spent the rest of the ride in my arms. I thought of Dad quite a bit on this ride - even I was getting dizzy! When both Tom and I were riding with Jackson, he started to feel a little more comfortable - even to the point of waving to Papa and Gramma on the sidelines...which made me extremely nervous!
Jackson had so much fun at the park...and it wasn't just on the rides, either. Papa let Jackson have his first taste of popcorn, which he LOVED. And he took full advantage of the music playing over the loudspeakers to pass the time while waiting in the line. I'm a little worried....Jackson loves popcorn, dancing, singing, and shopping. I think Jackson takes after Johnnie more than me!
No comments:
Post a Comment